Sunday, December 21, 2008

WeEkeNd FuLL oF ParTieS!!

This weekend we had Christmas parties both nights. At the Gordon Christmas party we had a live nativity put on by the little kids and Santa came!!! The nativity turned out so cute!!! Toby was a wise man, Tryce a shepherd and Hayes was Baby Jesus. I thought they looked adorable and Hayes was a pretty sweet baby Jesus I was somewhat shocked that he stayed in the manger! Then at my Aunt Helen's Christmas party we had a little program and the kids made reindeer antlers and played a little game. Tryce didn't want to make the antlers and the BYU bowl game was on so Jake and Hayes had to leave early to go down to party (or just be rather disappointed) with his brother!! So here are some pictures of the festivities!!!







So this may seems like a ton of pictures but I took way more and then I had to add this one of Brett and Lindsey because I thought it was cute!! We had a fun weekend and thanks to everyone who planned these parties! We hope that everyone has a great Christmas this year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

First off - the twilight spoof had me laughing so hard I was crying!

Second - just gotta tell you how cute your kids are. They were helping grandma Thurza and Jace take some cheese around to neighbors and when they got to our house I opened the door and they gave me the cheese and Toby said, "We're sellin' cheese". It only cost me 4 little boxes of nerds. Good deal. So cute!

Petersons said...

The Christmas parties are my favorite things about Christmas! Yeah, dumb BYU game. I was totally bummed! Glad we didn't drive down and go this year!!
Have a Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

That Twilight thing is a hoot! And your kids look so cute. We didn't do a play at any of our parties but it is probably a good thing. Especially at the Poole one ;) Anyway, you keep changing your background and they are all cute! So where are you getting them?

Leanna