Friday, December 5, 2008

Nursery Rhyme Day

So today at kindergarten, Toby had to dress as a nursery rhyme character. He was so excited for the "big day!" He was a blind mouse, obviously from Three Blind Mice. He even had a cute tail that is peeking out a little. He looked super cute and had a ton of fun in the gym playing games!!!Here Tryce is waiting for the parade to start!

Holding your baby brother is serious business! Here he is parading through the school and his cousin Kaimbri behind him!Being a blind mouse is also pretty serious stuff...I don't think he broke a smile the whole time. He must be a tough blind mouse!!!

3 comments:

Brittney said...

He did you way cute! He was cracking me up how serious he was taking his role as a 'blind mouse'. What fun, but I do have to say I hope they don't have to dress up anymore! (bad, I know). Tell your mom thanks again for the stuff and thank you for getting it and bringing it by! See ya tonight!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim! Josh showed up your blog while we were visiting last weekend. Your boys are so cute and fun! I hope you don't mind I added it to my blog list. Mine is http://wlmtpoole.blogspot.com. It was great to see you guys for a moment. Maybe we will see you at the Poole Christmas Party next weekend.
Leanna

Anonymous said...

How cute is that??? I love it - and that he was so serious made it even better!