Sunday, December 28, 2008

ChRIstMaS

So Christmas is a super fun time of year I know for everyone! Here at our house we had a ton of fun and got lots of presents but the best part is always getting to spend time with both of my wonderful families! I never thought I would enjoy Christmas with a family other than my own and my in laws sure put that theory quick to rest many many years ago. I have great in laws and of course a great family!! We went back and forth and back and forth and got to party with everyone!!! I won't bore you with details of who got what but just put a few cute pictures of the boys. I love new jammies the most!! There is nothing cuter than that! And my sisters boys were able to spend Christmas eve at my moms so that was fun!! Then we met Thurza, Josh and Jeff at the cemetery to put luminaries on Kim's grave which is always special!! It puts a little more perspective on what is most important. FAMILY!! Oh and I just have to mention the super cute and soft and comfy blankets that my mother in law made my boys!! They are so cute and they love cuddling up with them!



2 comments:

Natalie said...

what a fun christmas. i'm sorry we missed the gordon party, my family said it was so much fun.

Scott and Tara said...

Looks like you guys had a great christmas. I agree with you, I love little kids in their jammies. Hope all is going well for you.We miss you all.