Monday, December 15, 2008

SeAtTLE

Jake left on Thursday to go to Seattle for a baseball coaches clinic. Me and the boys weren't invited I guess so we had a few days without him. Toby was the most concerned about who was going to cook dinner! I think he forgets who makes him breakfast and lunch. So anyway he came home last night and brought me the cutest thing!!!
It's a lovebird clock!!! It's so cute and fun!! The legs swing to the tick and it has these eyelashes on it! I was just thinking on Saturday that I would like a new cute clock. I guess it's a good thing I didn't buy one myself! So we all are glad to have him home. The boys missed him but they sure were good for me. I don't even feel like I need a break from the kids!!

2 comments:

Bart's Clan said...

Super cute and fun! Hey, I didn't know Jake was such a romantic guy to bring you a "lovebird clock"! How sweet!!!

Anonymous said...

So Jake can cook (really well) and he has good taste in home decor...sheesh...how'd you get so lucky?