Wednesday, December 17, 2008

SnOw DaY!!

Why is it that kids don't care about being cold?! As soon as they saw it was snowing they wanted to get their snow stuff on and go outside and play. By the time they got it all on, I thought they were going to be back in complaining they were cold...but they stayed out all afternoon!! And they keep doing it day after day. They think it is so fun and I love it because they tend to get a little bored inside all day!! So as much as I hate to say it...YEA FOR SNOW DAYS!!! Snow clothes are so worth the money especially when you buy them a little big for next year too!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go to let your kids go outside and play in the snow!!! I love when mom's do that for their kids! What a fun time - and I need to invest in some snow pants for myself except I'll buy them so they fit this year and hopefully they'll be too big next year. ;)

Jenny said...

I agree kids do not feel the cold!! We had to check out all the blogs-you know what I mean!! ha