Friday, October 3, 2008

More football

So tonight I decided to take my boys to another football game. The only difference this time was Hayes got to come!!! I wasn't sure how good Hayes would be, and then the 3 of them by myself I wasn't so sure about, but couldn't talk anyone into coming. But my sweet baby was sooo good!! He just sat there and hung out with us then fell asleep cuddling me for a few minutes (until he was awoke by screaming fans). I could take this child anywhere!!! Boy do I love these boys!!!




2 comments:

Brittney said...

He is such a good baby! And you do have very good boys. Maybe someday I'll get one that behaves like that...until then, I have my little monsters! JK! I love my girls and wouldn't change a thing about them! Yours look so cute all dressed in warm clothes. How fun!

Anonymous said...

Sorry - you have to do a post that links right to the giveaway! You can do that if you want, or send me a fun recipe! But you're for sure in for 1!