Sunday, October 26, 2008

ParTy!!!

A guy that Jake teaches with was having a Halloween costume party Friday night. We weren't really planning on going and then we decided it may be fun! So I made us some costumes on Thursday, I know total last minute, but a night out without the kids doesn't come along too often. So here is what I came up with...
As we were driving over there (it was in Lehi) Jake tells me that there was going to be a dj and that it wasn't at his house it was in a barn. So then I realized this wasn't just a little boring party, there was going to be a dj. And I don't dance. So we get there and it is decorated like you wouldn't believe!! And there was the dance floor and a backdrop for pictures. It could be described as an adult high school dance. Since dancing was pretty much all there was to do after being lame and just sitting there eating for a while Jake actually got me on the dance floor and I have to admit it was a pretty fun party!!! And especially nice to get out with no kids!! Thanks Thurza for watching them!

4 comments:

The Byrdhouse said...

you have got to stop watching commericals! I love going out without kids. Too bad it only happens once every couple of months!

Brittney said...

We did miss you guys last night. Thurza kept thinking you would show, but I know how it goes. It's hard to do everything! I'm sure your boys wanted to be there. Hope your party last night and the night before was fun, cute costumes! I'll let you know about Tuesday, that should work, Justin is working a double that day, so I will need to keep busy, thanks for inviting me, I'll call and get the details. See ya!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious Costumes!!! I love it - what a crack up! Sounds like a load of fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh--your costumes are so great!
Dinner was so yummy and fun the other night---thanks!