Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Growing Up!!!

So I realized that I have never posted pictures of how my baby has mastered the skill of sitting up!!! They just don't quit growing up, it makes me somewhat sad but then they also just keep getting more fun. I love all the stages that kids go through (and I know I may not feel the same in the teenage years) but for now I can honestly say it!!
Also on a side note if you notice the shirt Hayes has on. My boys are Broncos fans by birthright. My family I'm sure is disappointed!! But what can I say?!





4 comments:

Natalie said...

He is sooo cute! I just want to hold him! :)

kardizzle said...

He is so big already! Weird right!? Ok...but Kim I need your help! I need to add people to be my friends but I don't know how! Will you do it for me!?!?! This blog this is way to hard for me! ;(

The Byrdhouse said...

Yes, we are very disappointed! GO COWBOYS!!!!

Anonymous said...

Kim! You won the contest on my blog! WooHoo!! Just go to my blog a preschoolsnacks.blogspot.com to see how to get your book! Glad someone won that I know!!! ;)