Sunday, September 28, 2008

YuMmY fOoD

So when Hayes was 5 months I decided to try feeding him rice cereal. Try is the key word. He threw up all night long. So a week or so later I decided to try again, mostly to see if it was the cereal or if he caught a little bug. Again with the throw up. I didn't think this was normal. I know some of you are thinking it was just a little spit up but it ended in green bile. So I even tried it again to see so I knew what to ask the doctor at his 6 month check up. He told me to not do cereal and try vegtables and then fruit. So I waited a week or so, mostly because I didn't want any more throwing up. But he really likes it and we have had no throw ups!!


I honestly thought that I was doing so good not making a mess all over his face until I uploaded these to the computer! He's definitely messy!!!

3 comments:

Scott and Tara said...

I can't believe how big he is. He looks so old to me. He is so big and so cute. I can't wait for my little guy to come.

Mrs. Brindley said...

Throw up is no good! I am actually quite impressed with the lack of mess! He is so cute! I haven't seen him forever! P.S. I'm glad you found me! It will be fun to keep track of you guys!

Jenny said...

Those pictures make me want to pinch his cute little cheeks! A couple weeks ago it seemed like you said you wanted something from pampered chef, and my dumb party is tonight, so if you still do let me know and I'll get it for you ok! I'm totally bummed cuz josh had offered to get me and him byu tickets cuz they're playing in Logan and I have this dang party! oh well huh! Talk to you soon! Give the boys a hug for me.