Monday, October 27, 2008

AnnUaL pArTy

My mom has this Halloween party every year. It could be described as an extravaganza!!! She goes all out and it is soo much fun, especially for the kids! They all get to get dressed up in their costumes. Dawson is Elvis, Tryce a spider, Dylan a mummy, Toby a transformer or to be more precise Optimus Prime, Rylee a 50's girl, Cade Buzz Lightyear, Trajan a Trajan, and Hayes a dinosaur or a dragon whatever you want to call him. They all looked super cute in their costumes. Then my mom has tons of yummy food and especially delicious treats with of course a HALLOWEEN THEME. She plans a ton of fun games for the kids to play and also fun crafts for them to make.
And Tricia dressed up as a hippie. Brett and Lindsey were lacking in costumes but still were super fun to have there and I borrowed them ours for a photo op! Lori and baby Paige were in halloween spirit with their cute shirts! Bart didn't make the party due to his basement had work left to do before the big carpet day!Here is the only game I got pictures of and it was hillarious. They had to have thier hands behind their back and eat the donut on the string. It was definatly funny.Toby of course followed the rules exactly...While Tryce just plain didn't give a rip about rules. (see the difference in these two)And yet still thought he had won!!!
Thanks for putting together such a fun party for the kids mom!! They can't wait until next year! You are way too patient! (Some of you know what I mean)

1 comment:

Brittney said...

How Fun!! I'm still sad I missed our Halloween Party! They all look so cute in their costumes. Tryce was cracking me up at the end! He makes me laugh that kid!