Thursday, September 4, 2008

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!

So I have officially done something I swore I would never do. As many of you are aware tonight is the first NFL game of the season. I never really minded the whole football season. Jake is a Broncos fan, I like the Redskins. So revolving my whole day around when the Broncos played was never a big deal. Then along came Fantasy Football! So Jake began to play in the whole fantasy hoopla. This is where I began to hate football season. Now not only does he have to be immersed in the Broncos games, he has to watch all of his fantasy players. Which is pretty much every game. For some reason this bugged me, maybe because I think Sunday is for quality family time or something. I don't know. So my good friend called the other day and wanted to know if I wanted to make a league of our own. I thought, maybe this would be good because I would not be so annoyed by the football watching and obsessing, I would join the hoopla. So me and my girlfriends drafted last night. The hard part is like I don't like Terrell Owens but he's pretty good so I drafted him. I hate the Cowboys but I had to pick guys from their team. I have the HOTS for JASON TAYLOR. If we picked defensive ends, I'd pick him for SURE!! So anyways wish me luck! And now he's a Redskin!

3 comments:

The Byrdhouse said...

SERIOUSLY??? WOW!!! NEVER THOUGHT I'D SEE THE DAY!!! GOOD LUCK!!!

The Byrdhouse said...

OH YEAH AND THE COWBOYS ARE #1!!!!

Brittney said...

Sounds like fun!! Good luck with everything! Ha ha! Hey, I tried to get a background from 'onecuteblog' and for the life of me I could not get it to work! I need you to help!! Also, Justin told me Averi called you yesterday! I'm sorry! She's a little stinker, I found the phone off the hook and just hung it up! I'll have to go through our directory on our phone and erase all the numbers so she doesn't call anybody else. At least it was you and not some weirdo! See ya!