Monday, September 8, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Here are the rules...
1. Link to the person who tagged you: http://britandjustingordonfam.blogspot.com/
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3.Write six random things about yourself.
4. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

1. I am scared of moths. When I was little my best friends mom had a moth fly into her ear and it just kept flapping in her ear until she went to the doctor to have it removed. It totally creeped me out and I could never go to sleep until my dad killed the moth! I have since passed this on to my boys who overheard me telling the story.

2. When I got baptized I kicked everyone except my family out of the room. I was so shy and was worried that everyone would see my underwear. I remembered my sisters tiny blue flowers showing through at hers. Like I wanted people to see my undies!

3. I am addicted to Diet Pepsi! That is pretty much the only thing I drink. I keep thinking I should work in some water but why?!

4. I don't like to watch t.v. or movies! I pretty much think it's a total waste of my time. Although I do love Greys Anatomy. But I can't stand the fact that I waste a whole hour watching it. And also sports don't count as tv or movies because...

5. I love the Utah Jazz. I have to watch every game. Is it just me or are they by far the funnest team to watch play ever. The other day Toby decided to say that he likes the Lakers. I told him he couldn't live at my house if he liked the Lakers and he said that's okay I'll go live with Bart and Lori. I think he was trying to irritate me because he likes the Jazz. If he doesn't I'll try to brainwash him.

6. I DO NOT COOK!! I hate cooking, it's not that I don't know how but I don't like to. So Jake cooks dinner every night. I sometimes like to bake a cake or cookies but you'll never catch me making dinner.


So I now tag Paula, Lori, Lindsey and Jessica.

3 comments:

Brittney said...

Hey I loved your answers! There were a few surprises, although I knew about at least half of them! I'm not a huge fan of cooking either. But at my house if i don't cook, then we end up eating out. Justin won't cook like Jake! Thanks for doing that, I thought it was quite fun! See ya!

Jenny said...

Um will you please send Jake up here to teach Brandt how to cook? ha I think even if he knew he still wouldn't. I love the Jazz too, and ew moths are freaky!By the way we are going to have cake and ice cream at Mom's Saturday evening like 7 for Syd's b-day and we would love to see you all!

Jenny said...

Cutest background ever!! I don't know how you do it but you always have such cute ones!