Friday, September 12, 2008

FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS!!!

So tonight me and the boys decided to go and watch one of Jake's football games. For those that don't know he is coaching football over at Lehi High School. We have been wanting to go over and watch a game and I figured it's only getting colder so tonight better be the night. My mom watched Hayes because I figured he wouldn't enjoy the game that much. (Thanks Mom!!) Toby especially was excited because when he grows up he keeps telling me he wants to be a football coach like daddy. I haven't gotten around to tell him that it's not really daddy's main job because I don't want to ruin it. He even made cute little signs that said "Go Dad" on them. It was real fun. The boys especially loved going down on the field with their dad after the game!!









We had a really great time and if anyone would like to go to a game, I would love the company so just let me know!! (Sorry if it seems like picture overload.)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the story of my life. My Dad has always been the coach of something or other and when I was little(age 2 to 8)it was the SF football team--it was reason we moved from Delta to Spanish so he could be head coach. I loved going to the games...only I was a girl so I was mostly interested in the cheerleaders and the half time dancers and I thought it was fabulous when they crowned the homecoming royalty.
Now every year when fall comes around I get the urge to go high school football games. The other day I heard a marching band practicing and it brought back all those memories. But my brothers don't play anymore so I never get to go...if you guys go again, we'd love to come--I think my kids would enjoy it!

kardizzle said...

Tell Jake to stop acting like he knows what he's talking about! ;)
Oh...and if you really want me to, I can crochet you a wash cloth! It could be fun!

Randy & JoAnna said...

HI KIM!!!
I stumbled on your blog thru Jessica's blog. (I was going thru SFHS lists and for fun looking at people I know and voila! There ya are!!)
Your boys are ROTTEN CUTE! Are you still hanging around down at Chevron? Have you moved up to Manager yet? I miss working over there...NOT! I miss the people to be honest with you. K, I'm going to add your link to my blog k?
JoAnna

Natalie said...

i didn't realize he was in lehi now... that's a lot better of a drive! cute pictures!!!