Wednesday, April 1, 2009

PrEsChOoL

Tryce started preschool on March 24 at the high school! So Tyrce is a very friendly outgoing little boy if you know him but if you are new he tends to become clingy and reserved. So I wasn't sure how this preschool thing was going to go but the fact that he was super excited to go made me feel like it was going to go fine. And it was great right up until the point where he went to hang up his backpack and jacket! He had a meltdown...big alligator tears and all! And me being the good mom I am threatened him with all sorts of stuff if he didn't get tough and get in that room!! Ha ha! I just knew that once he was in there and realized how fun it was he would love it. So apparently my threats worked and I left him there and when I went back to pick him up, he of course had a blast and couldn't wait to go back! Now every day I just have to deal with the question of how many days until he gets to go to school! Which for a kid who has no idea about time can be pretty frustrating! Hmm...maybe this is something they could teach him at school!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! What a cutie! The tears have to make you feel a bit good inside - he loves his mama!!!

Andrea said...

good for YOU!!! I'm glad he had a great time :) he is so cute!
I can see Phoenix doing that to me in the future...heheheheh

Jessica said...

He is so dang cute. I loved the note he brought over to Coop.

Ronda said...

Your kids are so sooo cute! I wish my kids were sad to leave me like that! You have to admit it does make you feel good when they would rather be with you. I love your blog.. I am new at blogging, i hope you dont mind me adding you to my list:)