Thursday, April 23, 2009

SoME niCe WeATheR aNd A dAd

So not only has the weather started to feel a little more like spring but Jake was finally home at a decent hour from coaching baseball! So the kids were more than excited to get their baseball stuff and play catch with dad! And with t-ball coming up soon, Toby got in some good practice! And lets not forget about little Hayes thinking he should be able to ride his brothers bike and why not crawl through dirt and eat a little on the way right!? Boy do I love nice weather but probably not as much as my kids!







4 comments:

Natalie said...

Jake was meant to have boys!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! Baseball is one of my summer favorites! I love the pic of Hayes and his dirty pants!

Jenny said...

Oh man that looks like fun! How is it boys always find the dirt? He is getting so big! See you soon!

Andrea said...

those are GREAT pictures!! I love to watch justin play sports with our kids too :) I'm not good at that...I just like to set down and watch them play hahahahah! I love the picture of Hayes too..he is growing so fast....and is already WALKING???!!! wow:)