Tuesday, March 10, 2009

TrYCe iS 4!!!!

I can't believe that my Tryce is 4 years old! He is such a cute kid! If I would let him he would play guitar hero all day long! He got a skateboard and a new bike for his birthday so now I have him riding all over the inside because of the dang snow. He can't wait until spring and summer!! He did get in a little skateboarding before the snow hit! And he is actually pretty good! He gets to go out to dinner tonight and he wants to rent a video and have popcorn so that is his idea of a good time!!



4 comments:

Mrs. Brindley said...

No way! He is growing up way too fast!

Anonymous said...

Okay ... that is so darn cute! I love that he wanted a skateboard and it's as big as he is! love it!

Jenny said...

He looks like a pro! He was so cute the other night opening those presents! I'm glad he had a good birthday he deserves it for being such a good kid!

Scott and Tara said...

Kim I think he looks so much like you. I hope you guys are doing good. We are coming on the 24th of April and I am staying until the first week in May. We need to make sure we get together.