Wednesday, March 4, 2009

HaYEs iS OnE!!!

I can't believe how fast a year goes! Hayes is one today and it seems like only yesterday he was a newborn. He has been such an easy little guy! He has never put up a fuss about anything although he is starting to grunt back at me when I tell him no!! Hayes loves to rock out when anyone is playing Guitar Hero! He loves being in the middle of his two big brothers when they are playing or wrestling and he is such a good sport when he gets wrestled! We love this little guy!!!



And I am sure I will post more pictures after his party!!

5 comments:

Brittney said...

I can't believe he's one either! Time goes by way to fast the older we get, I can't stand it! You are lucky to have such a good little guy! Cute pics of him! Happy Birthday Hayes!!

Mrs. Brindley said...

So cute! This year has gone by so fast! I love the color of his hair! I think he has twice as much as my little Addie!

Jenny said...

I hope you gave him that birthday hug from me! He is such a good boy! I love cuddling him! Pretty soon he'll be old enough for a sleep over at my house! ha Colby reminds me every day that it's Tryce's turn next! I think it's great! See you all Saturday!

Melissa said...

I can't believe how fast time goes by. I haven't seen him forever. He is such a good mix of your boys i think. Way cute!!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh those eyes! What a cutie!