Monday, February 16, 2009

My VaLenTine boYs!!

So here are my Valentine boys!! I know everyone thinks their husband is the best so I won't say that he is the "best" husband but he is perfect for me! He is a great dad and husband! I don't know where I would be without him! He is my best friend!
Toby is the sweetest most caring boy! He is my best helper! He always makes sure to give me a big hug and kiss before he goes off to school and I hope he doesn't get too "cool" for that any time soon!
Tryce is my "try everything once" kid! So he always keeps me on my toes!! One minute I could be yelling at him and then he will turn around and do the sweetest thing and I just can't help but cuddle him!!

Hayes is a perfect baby!! And he has this smile that could melt any one's heart!! You just can't help but adore this baby of mine!!
And look he even knows to give the camera the bird!! I'm sure Jake taught him that!!
I am so thankful to have these boys in my life!! All of them seem to know just when I need a bug hug and kind words!! I sure do love these boys of mine!

2 comments:

Bart's Clan said...

What a cute little post. You sure do have sweet boys! Looks as if they got a little V-Day present. FUN FUN!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE to hear about your boys! What a great family you have!