Wednesday, August 19, 2009

CaLiForNiA

So I was trying not to do picture overload but we just did so much fun stuff while we were in California!! So I apologize for so many pictures! We rented a beach house with a pool in the back yard so we hung out at the pool, went to Legoland, the beach, baseball games, Torrey Pines (the guys anyway), Disneyland and Seaport Village! We fit a lot of stuff in to one week! SO FUN!!! I can't wait until our next trip!
~ALL OF US IN FRONT OF THE HOUSE~
~PADRES/BRAVES GAME ~LEGOLAND~


~THE BEACH~



~DISNEYLAND~







~SEAPORT VILLAGE~



So at the end of our vacation I asked my kids what their favorite part was. And Toby said Disneyland which I expected because he had a blast. I figured Tryce's answer would be about the same but he said it was going to get a Slurpee!! What a goofball!!!

4 comments:

Mrs. Brindley said...

Sounds like you had almost as fun as us! Your kids are growing up so fast!

Anonymous said...

So jealous! Looks like a blast!!!! I love California!

Jenny said...

Oh that looks so fun! It makes me want to go back! And I love Tryce's smile! So stinkin cute!

Melissa said...

Wow it looks like you guys had a ton of fun. I'm so jealous!!