Friday, August 21, 2009

1st DaY oF 1st GraDe

Wednesday was Toby's first day of first grade! He was so excited to go all day and eat lunch at school! As for me...not so much!! It is sad when your kid is at school all day!! And boy did we miss him! He loved it!! Which is great but when I got to thinking about it, his teacher sees him more than me!! That's when I got really depressed!! He let me walk him to school and everything but as soon as he spotted his friends he was running after them! It's going to be quite the adjustment!!!!


haha look you can see a nerdy mom taking a picture!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 posts in a week, sweet!!!

Lookin' good, Tob! Paula

Anonymous said...

Love the 1st day of school pics!!! Those will become treasured pictures in the future!

Sharresa said...

He looks so grown up and handsome!