Monday, January 12, 2009

FaCeBoOK

So this is what happens when you join facebook and sit down on the computer for a few minutes after lunch to figure out what you are doing!! I fed him lunch and he still seemed like he wanted to eat a tad more so I put some Cheerios on his tray and this is what happens!! Poor baby Hayes!! So today for I swear 10 minutes I was a bad mom!
But hey on a side note, I helped the boys build a snowman the other day. So there I was a good mom too. Sure I am really bad at it but we had fun!!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

he was fed, looks comfortable, and is sleeping soundly. i think those are all signs of a good mom!!!

Anonymous said...

Just wait ... facebook can be addicting too - you'll be surprised who comes out of the woodworks to find you.
rach

Anonymous said...

I'm a facebook addict too...

Jenny said...

I love the snowman! Is he a pirate? And I found some ghost hunter flairs and sent them to Josh! I am so addicted..