Thursday, January 8, 2009

DiSHwaShEr!!

If anyone needs a little help, mostly unloading your dishwasher, just let me know!! Sure things mostly just end up on the floor instead of the drawer but beggars can't be choosers right?!?
And really why does the fascination with such things as the dishwasher and vacuum have to end so soon! I wish it would last up until the point when they are actually helpful. It seems I have to threaten or bribe (whichever I'm in the mood for that day) Toby and Tryce to help me with these chores most days!!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

i love that picture. and i agree, as soon as they are old enough to really help, they don't want to anymore!!!

Jenny said...

I love that picture!! Oh he is so cute.I agree on the help though!

Anonymous said...

That is adorable! He's so cute and growing so fast!

kardizzle said...

How cute! He's so big! The last time I saw him was like forever ago! Well...thanks for changin my background! You are just way too sweet!