Thursday, August 14, 2008

Stupid Warner Brothers

So some of you may have noticed that I took of my Harry Potter countdown off my blog. I'm pretty bummed out because they all it all of a sudden went from 98 days to 336 or some ridiculous number like that. They decided a summer opening would basically make them more money then they tried to somehow blame it on the effects of the writers strike. It's pretty gay though. I'd like to say I'm boycotting it but I also know that I can't do that. So I guess I'll just be disappointed and only look forward to the Twilight movie. (which that countdown is at the bottom of my blog) Maybe I'll put Harry back up when it's back down to 98 days.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

What a crock! I was really peeved too, but I know I'll see it as soon as it comes out! Cute blog!

Natalie (jake's cousin)

Anonymous said...

Darn. That is disapointing! So do you wanna go to the midnight showing of Twilight with me?