Wednesday, August 27, 2008

FIRST DAY OF KINDERGARTEN!!!

Toby was so excited to start school today. He insisted on riding his scooter, so I let him. I know I was way more nervous than he was. But no I didn't even cry. He is growing up to fast! Now I have to try to get through the morning without my best helper. He is so sweet, he'll even go get the baby out of his crib and let me (I hate to admit it but) sleep. I now have something to wake up for so that will be good for me. I know that Toby will do great in kindergarten!!






5 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh man he looks so grown up! What a cutie. He and Colby remind me so much of each other! Tell him hi from us and that he is so big!

Brittney said...

How cute is he! I thought maybe I'd see you guys there, but of course I didn't get there until right before it was time for class to start! Isn't is so weird that we have kids in school now? I'll have to call ya, I think I might drop Kaimbri off at your house a few morning while it's still nice and let them either walk or ride scooters together. They are going to have so much fun! See you later,

Jenny said...

me again, your backdrop is so stinkin cute! just thought i'd let your know!ha

Anonymous said...

Oh he rode his scooter? We don't live that close to our school...
He looks so cute!

Lindsey and Brett said...

First Day! How fun! All your boys are so dang cute! I'm excited because I got that blog link thing finally so I can get to everyone's page a lot quicker! So expect more comments from me!