Wednesday, November 19, 2008

TwiLiGHt

I finally got my background working again!! And just in time for the movie. We are going to the midnight movie. And by we I don't mean me and Jake. There is no way I would ever be able to drag him to a movie like this and it's way funner to go out with the girls. And a babysitter at midnight would be hard to come up with as well! So I hope that it's not a major disappointment. Don't worry I won't be posting any movie details to ruin it for some of you!! I hope that I have something exciting to post about soon. Not much going on here I guess. I'm super excited to do day after Thanksgiving shopping! My family and I get way into it!!! And I know some of you do as well because I've seen you out there at 3 am. If we are after the same things, we should team up...Natalie, Rachael!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Twilight! I love your backdrop! I tell myself I'm too old to love it so much but I just do...I have my Edward t-shirt to wear to the midnight movie even though Ryan told me he's not cool with me wearing another guys name across my chest--I told him to sweep me off my feet and take me to Paris and I'll stop reading novels for my romantic fix...until then I'll daydream about Edward. LOL

Natalie said...

have fun!!! rach and I are going tomorrow. i think we should definately team up on our day after shopping! we'll plan it out at thanksgiving.. bring ads if you have them.

Anonymous said...

Hey good idea! I can't wait to see Twilight!!! And I can't wait to go shopping - we'll get things planned out at thanksgiving!!

Karlee said...

Oh yeah... I've been waiting for this shopping day for four years. I'd just sit in Canada and see all of the ads online. I am super excited and it couldn't be better timing for us right now getting into a new house, we sold everything we owned and now have to try to replace it all... I'm hoping for some great deals!
I need to call you too because we've got your kids some parts in the nativity for the Christmas party. I think your older boys might be shepherds and your baby is the youngest so he is going to be baby Jesus. I'll check for sure, but be thinking about that. Those costumes will be way easy. Towels and sheets should do it and a big stick for their staff and white stuff for the baby! I'll get in touch with ya. (It's hard cause I don't have cell service where we are staying.)
Cant' wait to see the movie too!!! Hope you liked it and I too hope it's not a disappointment!

Lindsey and Brett said...

Sweet Background! We have to talk in detail sometime about the movie! And also about Hunger Games! Woot Woot!