Friday, July 4, 2008

The Fourth of July

So we moved our party to our house. The wind died down so Jake went to the store and bought some fireworks.


The kids loved them. It looked like it was broad daylight with the flash, kinda cool without it.

Toby thought it was fun to dance in the fireworks.
I know that here we look like bad parents with our kids too close but they really weren't that close.

So even though JoAnn's party got blown out, we had our own fun party. I guess maybe it wasn't that fun since we were the only ones who showed up.

1 comment:

The Byrdhouse said...

I am so impressed! You already have 4th of July pictures posted! I don't even have them on the computer! Wow! Maybe you are actually going to do this blog thing now! And I finally get to see new pictures of my nephews!!!