Friday, June 27, 2008

Toby's 6th Birthday

So Toby turned 6 on June 20. It makes me feel old to have a 6 year old. He had a ton of fun stuff he wanted to do for his birthday. Go golfing with his dad, go to Chucky Cheese, open presents, have cake and ice cream. I meant to send the camera with Jake when they went golfing because that would make some cute pictures for this "blog" thing but of course I forgot. Then for Chucky Cheese I remembered the camera and went to take some picts and it said there was no memory card in it. Which I could have used the internal memory but in all our moves we have done we have lost our camera cord so we can only transfer pictures with the card. Which may seem like a pain but when you leave your memory card in the camera it's not a big deal. I guess that's what I get for Jake selling stuff on Ebay. So again with the camera phone, which for sure sucks when something is moving.

No comments: